- An overview of the interview process and circular 0003/2018
- Using Looking at Our Schools to prepare for the process
- Approaching competency-based interviews
- Gathering evidence for the interview panel
- Making a good impression at interview
Kieran Sweeney is an accredited Post Primary based coach with experience as an AP1, Deputy
Principal, Principal and previous Director of Limerick Education Centre. He is a trained and
approved competency-based interview chairperson with the JMB.
Book online at www.carrickedcentre.ie and a webinar link will be emailed to you on the morning of the webinar. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the link in your inbox.
Co. Leitrim, Rep. of Ireland