- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Responsibilities of the Bus/Taxi Escort
- Basic First Aid-Medical Emergencies
- Escort training – client lifting, epilepsy, diabetes, First Aid, behaviour management · Medical emergencies on vehicles · Dealing with parental complaints/expectations
- Dangerous behaviour and other Health and Safety issues on vehicles – harnesses, hoists, booster seats, seatbelt issues, wheelchair access etc.
- Assisting children to and from transport-Access and Egress
- Hazards and Dangers, Seating-Booster, Seat Belts, Child location, Covid 19, Behaviour Management, wheelchairs
- The Importance of good communications within the school setting and also with parents driver and child. Documentation and handover
- The significance of language in building pupil success, including the impact and influence of behaviour
- To explore strategies for de-escalating low to high level conflict situations. Predicting and Preventing
Book online at www.carrickedcentre.ie and a webinar link will be emailed to you on the morning of the webinar. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the link in your inbox.
Please note that all courses will require viable numbers to proceed. If you have any queries regarding your online booking, please contact